saltar a navegación
The aim of these guidelines is to give easier access to the information offered by the Internet to all citizens. Below is a list of some of the main measures that have been adopted:
• The web site has been developed using the XHTML 1.0 Transitional programming language.
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used for the graphic representation of the contents.
• All the pages have been validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0.
• All the images have a description using the 'alt' attribute.
• All the links have a description using the 'title' attribute.
• The texts of the web site are presented with relative dimensions, allowing the user to alter their size with the browser they are using depending on their preferences.
Shortcuts available on the web site:
• S: Skip browsing and go straight to the contents
• M: Go to Site Map
• C: Go to the contact section
• H: Go to Home
• B: Go to Search
• A: Go to the Accessibility section
Methods to activate the keyboard shortcuts for the most commonly used browsers:
To activate the shortcuts listed above:
• Mozilla: ALT + letter
• Internet Explorer: ALT + letter + ENTER
• Opera: UPPER CASE + ESC + letter
• Netscape: ALT + letter
Browsing and usability of the web site
Browsing through the web site maintains the general structure of the site, as well as the availability and presentation of the contents. The general structure of the site is:
• Horizontal upper menu to access the available languages of the site.
• The main browsing menu, with access to the main sections.
• A column on the left hand side of the browser with the logo, the sub-browsing available in the current section and the contents highlighted in the lower part
• A column on the right hand side with an image and the section title and a central area underneath this with the main contents
• A footnote with the menu of sections related to the LSSICE (Spanish Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law): Legal Notice, Accessibility and Copyright, and other browsing recommendations.
This web site uses Cascading Style Sheets ( CSS ) for the graphic representation of the contents, with the content being independent of its graphic representation. If the users wishes, it is possible to browse through the information disabling the download of style sheets on his browser.
The www.integralia.es web site has been validated with the tools TAW and W3C Markup Validation Service.
The accessibility level reached is Double A (AA) . This web site complies with the following:
• Compliance with the 3WC specifications for the XHTML version 1.0 language.
• Compliance with the syntax specified by the 3WC for CSS 2 sheets.
• Compliance with the Accessibility Guidelines for Web Contents 1.0 , with Double A level, according to the WAI .
If a user encounters any problem accessing contents while browsing the site, or detects an infringement of any of the verification points of the WAI Guidelines, we would be grateful if he could inform us of this as soon as possible at this e-mail address: email@example.com